food

Style

travel

Make A Wish...


My Little Wish Box | This month's box is definitely my favourite by far! Everything is just so gorgeous in this box. 

Print | I love quotes and I love Disney so this print definitely wins me over. I have a space on my wall in my bedroom where my favourite prints live - and this one will now join them. Having these prints included in box is such a nice way to decorate your living space.

Wish Magazine | This month's edition is so whimsical and dreamy. It drew inspiration on "Big Magic : Creative Living Beyond Fear " by Elizabeth Gilbert and also interviewed the author herself. This book has been on my to-read list for the last year and it was great to get some background info on it! 
Also hallelujah! They have gone back to their magazine format - I really didn't like the poster format and found it hard to read. 

Diary | ♥ just pure love for this. So much love. It is so beautifully designed and oh so photogenic too! I could talk about how it's a perfect size and that I love the little monthly printed pages and all the other brilliant quirks it has probably forever but you kind of get the jist of how much I adore it. 

Bracelets | I love how they're incorporating things that you can give away to other people. Now I can share my joy of the box with people I love. Such a lovely idea and the bracelets are adorable. They are also so complimentary to that person too!

My Little Beauty Make A Wish Balm | This just glides softly over your lips and smells of heavenly vanilla. It gives your lip a slight sheen as well as leaving them kissable soft. I honestly just want to eat this. 

Ren Rosa Centifolia 3-In-1 Cleansing Water | I'm not a huge fan of rose scents but this only has a slight hint of rose and is actually quite pleasant! This has become my go to cleanser for cleansing my face after a workout. The faint floral scent is a welcoming aroma for my nose after spending an hour at the gym. Definitely something I'll look into replacing after I have used it up.

Noxidoxi Mask & Peel Perfection Eclat | This is the only thing in the box that I haven't yet tried and I'm not sure that I will. I'm just starting to use all the products that I got in Japan and am not sure adding another cleansing scrub is a good idea at the moment. However, I have just smelled it and I really don't like how it smells - it smells like a swimming pool aha. But seeing as I haven't actually used it I can't really give you an opinion on it!


As I said above this was my favourite box so far - in the magazine they said that they were going to "shake things up" this year and already they're doing amazing things! I can't wait to see the next one!


Disclaimer* I am not being paid to review this box. All opinions stated are my own. 



No comments

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.